Purchase with Confidence:
All Engrace Diamond jewelry purchases are eligible to be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase. The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn, without customer engraving or other alterations with all packaging and other support materials received with your purchase. For after-sales assistance please call Customer Service (888) 527-4473 or email us email@example.com.
Engrace Lab-Created Diamonds 5 Year Limited Replacement Warranty:
All Engrace Diamond jewelry is warranted by a 5 year replacement guarantee against defects in material or workmanship of the jewelry. If Little Switzerland determines, at its sole discretion, the damage was a result of a defect in material or workmanship then the jewelry item will be replaced with a “like-kind” item free of charge. Since no two diamonds or gemstones are identical the replacement piecewill be materially the same as the original piece in diamond clarity, diamond color and precious metal content. The limited warranty only covers defects in material or workmanship of the jewelry. Excluded from this warranty is damage resulting from accident, excessive wear, negligence, abuse or the intervention of any person not authorized by Little Switzerland or its representatives. All jewelry that is sized or altered in any way by anyone other than Little Switzerland or its representative is excluded. Loss of all diamonds .50 ct. or larger are not covered by this warranty. Unintentional errors and omissions on the sales receipt are not covered by this warranty. Please refer to your sales receipt for additional warranty information. All claims must be initiated by contacting Customer Service by phone (888) 527-4473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engrace Lab-Created Diamonds Jewelry Trade-In Policy:
You may trade-in any Engrace lab-created diamond jewelry item purchased after February 1, 2022 with an original purchase price of $999 or higher against the purchase price of a new Engrace Jewelry item that is at least 2 times the value of the original purchase.
- The original purchase was made on or after February 1, 2022
- The original purchase price was $999 or higher
- The new purchase (against the trade-in) is at least 2 times the original purchase price. For clarity, if the original purchase was $2,000 then you would have to spend $4,000 on the new Engrace Jewelry item to trade-in the original $2,000 Engrace Jewelry item
- The original and new purchase must be at a Little Switzerland store or the Little Switzerland website
- The original purchase receipt must be presented at the time of trade-in
- The original diamond laboratory certificate (if applicable) must be returned at the time of trade-in or a $50 charge will apply
- Items purchased as “clearance” or as a “special promotion”
- Items altered in any way; item must be in original condition
- Special orders or custom pieces
- Items that contain diamonds that are chipped, cracked or have been damaged in any way
- Items containing color gemstones marketed under the “Coloré” name
- Any taxes or duties paid on the original purchase are not considered in the trade-in and any new taxes or duties will be charged on the new item
- Purchases made through authorized retailers other than company owned Little Switzerland stores or the Little Switzerland website
For assistance please contact Customer Service by phone (888) 527 4473 or email email@example.com.
Click here to shop our wide selection of Engrace lab-created diamond jewelry.